Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Rifles Needed...


Greetings All,

Well it is officially May and that means that at the end of the month we will have our first two events of the year. First, is Burton which is set for May 26th & 27th, and our second event which is the Cuyahoga Falls Memorial Day Parade which is set for May 28th. I will be mailing in the registration for Burton on May 11th, because it has to be in by May 15th. So, if you want me to take care of the registration for you please mail me your fees by next Tuesday May 8th. The parade meeting is set for May 20th and I will have all the details about the parade for you all at Burton. The parade is the big event we need max attendance for, because last year attendance for the parade was in my eyes very poor (look at the pictures on the website). WE as a group need to have a good showing for the parade to honor those who have given their lives for this country and our freedom. (Warning: I'm going to use a movie line here) Sorry, I didn't mean to preach. If all of you can make it to the parade, I will personally be very grateful. With that said Andy Augustynovich (Paco) and I need rifles for both days at Burton and the Parade. Both he and I will have caps, rounds, and will clean said rifles after each use, all we require is two to borrow. If you can accommodate the both of us please reply to him and I, so we can plan accordingly. Thank you very much for you time and take care. Oh, please take a moment to welcome Matt Livingston, he will be joining us for Saturday at Burton, but hopefully for the whole weekend. Matt was with the 66th Ohio and the 23rd Ohio, but left in 2009 to concentrate on work and school. So, if you see him at Burton please be sure to say hello to him.

Respectfully,
Brian S. Herchek
Chairman, 5th Ohio

No comments: